University of Ghana Undergraduate Fresh Student Residential Application Portal
As a result of the shutdown of the Network Operating Centre (NOC), the Opening of the Portal for Residential Application for the University of Ghana has been rescheduled. Please be reminded that by this notice, the following students are invited to apply for the limited number of available beds to be put up:
- All Levels 100 and 200 students
- Levels 300 and 400 students who were non-resident prior to the 2020/2021 academic year
- Level 600 students.
- Levels 300 and 400 students who were in residence prior to the 2020/2021 academic year are not required to take part in this process.
Kindly note that only students who have paid their Academic Facility User Fees can participate in this process.
|SCHEDULE OF RESIDENTIAL FEES FOR THE 2021 – 2022 ACADEMIC YEAR RESIDENTIAL CHARGES|
|RESIDENTIAL FACILITY||(CHARGE PER SEMESTER-LOCAL STUDENTS)|
|Legon Hall- Main, Annex A&B||
|Akuafo Hall- Main, Annex A&B||
|Mensah Sarbah Hall- Main, Annex A&B||
|Elizabeth Frances Sey Hall||
|Dr. Jean Akah Hall||
|Professor Kwapong Hall||
|Dr. Hilla Liman Hall||
|International Students Hostel(Single)||
|International Students Hostel(Double)||
|Jubilee Hall (Quadruple)||
|Jubilee Hall (Self-Contained – Double)||
|Jubilee Hall (Flat with Kitchenette- Double)||
|Legon Hall Annex C||
|Mensah Sarbah Hall Annes C and D||
|Akuafo Hall Annex C||
|Akuafo Hall Annex D (3-1)||
|RESIDENTIAL FACILITY||(CHARGE PER ACADEMIC YEAR)|
|JAMES TOP NELSON YANKAH HOSTEL (PRIVATE HOSTEL) 4 IN A ROOM||
|JAMES TOP NELSON YANKAH HOSTEL (PRIVATE HOSTEL) 2 IN A ROOM||
To Apply visit: https://ugra.ug.edu.gh/resapply/
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link