The University of Nottingham in collaboration with The EPSRC and SFI Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Sustainable Chemistry is offering 48-month fully-funded PhD studentships associated with materials synthesis and characterisation in its thematic area.
The first year of this PhD opportunity involves a student-focused and individually tailored programme of technical and laboratory training courses and workshops, designed to provide the students with the skills and confidence required for a successful PhD project.
University of Nottingham PhD Studentships | DETAILS
University of Nottingham will provide research training in synthetic or theoretical skills leading to a core PhD in chemistry but will also afford opportunities to work across disciplinary boundaries with physics and engineering co-investigators to optimise, characterise and exploit these materials’ thermoelectric performance as part of a multidisciplinary team.
With the support of their academic mentors, the students are also provided with a unique opportunity to design and develop their research projects.
These posts would ideally suit those with a strong interest in sustainability and in the search for scientific and technical solutions to global energy issues.
To be eligible for University of Nottingham Fully Funded PhD Studentships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enroll in full-time programme
- Applicants must have a Masters degree certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must have a Bachelors degree certificate or equivalent in related field of study.
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
To be considered for the University of Nottingham Fully Funded PhD Studentships, applicants are expected to apply online for the program. Once your completed application is received, they will send you an email to confirm receipt. If you don’t hear from them within six weeks it is unlikely that your application has been successful.
For more information about the programme and how to apply, please visit: https://suschem-nottingham-cdt.ac.uk/index.php/apply
Application Deadline: February 25, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
University of Nottingham Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2022
Sharing Is Caring