If you’re admitted to the University of Toronto Mississauga, you are automatically assessed and may be eligible for scholarships based on academic excellence and other criteria. To be part of this opportunity, interested students are invited to apply for a study place at the University of Toronto for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Some of the scholarships are guaranteed based on your admission average, available to both domestic and international, while some are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and selected by committee. Your scholarship award notice comes alongside you admission offer notice including any terms and conditions.
Below is a list of some of the popular U of T entrance awards open to both domestic and international students;
The University of Toronto International Scholar Award – University of Toronto Mississauga is automatically awarded to exceptional international students at the University of Toronto Mississauga. Recipients are selected by committee. Based on academic achievement and overall academic competitiveness, you may be awarded one of the following:
- Up to $180,000 ($45,000 x 4 years)
- Up to $100,000 ($25,000 x 4 years)
Three levels of entrance scholarships guaranteed to all domestic and international students admitted to our campus with the admitted average listed below.
- 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 92.0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 90.0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
The most highly qualified students applying to first year of direct entry, undergraduate studies will be distinguished as President’s Scholars of Excellence. They will receive an entrance scholarship in their first year of studies; guaranteed access to part-time, meaningful, on-campus employment during second year; and guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.
U of T Scholars Award
The U of T Scholars Program provides recognition to the University’s outstanding students, at admission and on an on-going basis. In some cases a U of T Scholars award is tenable in conjunction with other admission awards that students may receive from their college/faculty.
To be considered for Automatic Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto, you will first have to apply for admission into U of T and there after you are considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility conditions. You do not need to apply for the scholarship.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
University of Toronto 2022 Automatic Entrance Scholarships (Canada)
sharing is caring