Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students are now open for applications and designed to support international students wishing to study at Uppsala University, Sweden. There are several scholarships available for international students each year who are applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
The scholarships are awarded to programmes that are on-campus based in Uppsala or on Gotland, and for programmes mainly taught at Uppsala University. Scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
ALSO CHECK: 2022/2023 Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Local and Foreign Scholarships for Postgraduates
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from a non European Union or European Economic Area country.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in recognized university across the globe.
- Applicant must show great academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be regarded as fee-paying international students before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Applicants may be offered scholarships in all the courses at Uppsala University except Master’s programmes in Religion in Peace and conflict, Biology Genetic and Molecular Plant Science, Biology NABiS Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics, sino-Swedish Master in Computer Science – Software Engineering, or the Joint Nordic Master’s Programme in Environmental law.
To be considered for these scholarships, applicant must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University on www.universityadmissions.se before the application deadline.
The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority choice.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for More Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Uppsala University 2022 Scholarships for International Students
Sharing Is Caring