Sacred Heart University is currently accepting applications from outstanding international students for its Merit scholarships Programs awarded for undergraduate study programmes of the University. Merit scholarships range from $8,500 to $17,500 awarded yearly for each successful student.
The Merit scholarships are renewable for four years (eight semesters) of full-time undergraduate study provided the student maintains the required cumulative GPA established for their specific scholarship. Merit scholarships are only awarded at the time of admission.
Sacred Heart University Merit scholarships Program | DETAILS
Merit scholarships are awarded by the Scholarship Review Committee and are based on the review of each student’s high school transcript and class rank. Course selection and overall grade point average are weighed heavily in the review process. Sacred Heart University’s Test-Optional Admissions Policy does apply to the review for merit scholarships. However, if candidates feel their test scores provide further evidence of academic ability and potential, they may submit them to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
The Merit scholarships range from $8,500 to $17,500. Programs include:
- President’s Excellence Award
- Trustee Scholarship
- College Scholarship
- Conley Award
To be eligible for Sacred Heart University Merit scholarships Program for Undergraduate Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must maintain the required cumulative GPA established for their specific scholarship.
- Applicants must enroll in full-time undergraduate study
All new students are considered for academic scholarships as part of the admission application review process (a separate scholarship application is not required).
Merit scholarships are awarded by the Scholarship Review Committee and are based on the review of each student’s high school transcript and class rank.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
USA: Merit scholarships Programs at Sacred Heart University
Sharing is caring