Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate – Liquor Store
- A customer service associate manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with an organization.
- They interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual.
- A proactive customer service associate will anticipate customer questions and familiarize themselves with products and services to offer the best recommendations.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person or by telephone
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the products, services, and customer service policies
- Recommend new products or make suggestions by identifying the type of drink suitable for customers’ different need
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience in retail business is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Good use of POS and related machines for transactions.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer (Electronics / Mobile Category)
- Purchase of goods from the vendors in our category(electronics)
- Raising of local purchase order
- Following up with the different location for stock confirmation
- Respond to mails from branches in regard to purchases of items in our category
- Reordering supplies and stock as necessary
- And other exigencies as the work requires from time to time.
- Following up with vendor for supplies
- Ensuring transfer of goods received in our warehouses (making of t.o.d as required)
Job Title: Site Coordinator – Projects / Buildings
- Overall Site Co-Ordination (from scratch to completion)
- Handling logistics of site materials
- Excel Knowledge.
- Knowledge of building materials
- Taking inventory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th December, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Vacancies at Artee Group