Vacancies at Asset and Equity Group
Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors. As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews.
Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Wealth Manager’s role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them.
- The Wealth Manager is also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for Asset and Equity Group.
- A Wealth Manager should be accountable for the below responsibilities;
- Exploring new business opportunities as well as expand opportunities with existing clients. Analyze and assess clients offshore and onshore investment needs.
- Meet agreed team sales and income targets.
- Identify and manage business risks indicators for clients of Asset and Equity Group by ensuring that products and service offering are packaged and structured to minimize risk to protect the interest of both parties. Have a thorough understanding and comply with relevant legislation and procedures.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Draw up customer plan detailing the clients’ financial summary, risk profile, investment objectives, personal interests including immediate family etc
- Prepare Clients status report
- Minimum of 5 scheduled visits per week to mine existing relationships, sign on new prospects, source revenue generating transactions or opportunities
- Prepare call memos within 48 Hours of client visits highlighting the salient discussions held and decisions reached. This must also include an action plan detailing the next steps to be taken
- Liaise with Investment Consultants to originate applications for facilities and forward to relevant approving units
- Generate weekly report on activities for week including plan for the following week
- Attend client functions to deepen personal relationships
- Invite clients and attend seminars and networking events within and outside the bank
- Periodic review of investment portfolio to ensure compliance with clients’ investment objectives and risk appetite
- The Wealth Manager is also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for Asset and Equity Group
- Far from being a self-absorbed money-orientated career, the role of an WM is all based around clients and their needs, so much time is spent discussing their financial needs and keeping records. Other daily duties will include:
- Deepening the existing relationship with clients in order to increase the income potential of such clients
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- S.S.C.E / OND qualification
- Must have at least 3 years professional driving experience
- Must know how to use google map
- Must know Lagos routes very well
- Must be loyal
- Must know traffic rules.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Vacancies at Asset and Equity Group
sharing is caring