Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance): Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented IT Project Manager to join a dynamic project team.
The resource shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Project-Based Services engagements.
- The candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectations to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- The candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extends through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for the overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- The primary function of the role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- The role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Minimum 2:2)
- 10 years of related experience in customer-facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 7 years in Project Management and strong experience in working with a Financial Institution
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development/implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead/coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change.
Job Title: Database Administrator
- To manage the Bank’s database to ensure optimal uptime and system integrity which delivers support to the business strategy of the Bank that is achieved through Information Technology.
- The Job Profile indicates that the job holder should be capable of collecting information and imparting it to others. The job occupant whilst being adaptable by nature will need to ensure strict conformity with rules, systems and protocol.
- The area of work is likely to have some administrative, specialist or technical aspects and the person fulfilling the role should have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
- The incumbent should be dependable, loyal, a good listener and enjoy working in a logical and systematic manner. Standard operating procedures are important aspects of this role and as such, it will require an individual who is organized, structured, self-controlled and capable of communicating facts within the required area of knowledge and expertise.
- The person fulfilling this role should be consistent in approach, analytical, sensitive, precise and compliant.
- The environment wherever possible should be free of confrontation and the person occupying the role should be non-aggressive by nature.
- Ensure 100% availability and effective usability of the database by end users concurrently.
- Responsible for non-corruption, performance, integrity and the security of the database.
- Ensure strict compliance to Back-up and recovery procedure to ensure data is available at all times.
- Deliver adequate support to application development teams on server/storage requirements.
- Make recommendations and carry out necessary tests when there is a need to commission/ install new applications as well as customizing/tuning existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose.
- First Degree in Numerate / Physical Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years cognate experience.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems. Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL database administration.
- IBM/AIX Websphere administration.
- Storage infrastructure administration.
The behavioral competency for the job includes the ability to:
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organizational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues, and handle conflict adopting a logical and unemotional approach until a solution becomes achievable.
- Introduce monitoring systems that identify whether individuals or the organization are achieving their objectives, as well as any variances in terms of goals and timescales. Ensure that corrective action plans are formulated and implemented.
- Work within a technical or specialist area of expertise in order to continuously improve the quality of the service and/or product provided.
- Evaluate situations, calculate and reduce risk, justify and defend accuracy, give reasons for views and generally provide shrewd judgment in any situation.
- Be persistent in problem solving, seeking solutions through the expertise of both self and others. Research all the facts with care and resolving problems in a timely and thorough manner.
- Remain self-controlled when opposed and people become uncooperative or aggressive, be prepared to listen to what others say and feel, deal with conflict in an accommodating manner and use practicality as a method for reaching a solution.
- Be confident when dealing with uncooperative people and encourage them to implement imaginative solutions to challenging problems.
- Encourage people to communicate effectively and, through example and expertise, create participative attitudes.
- Seek direction and authority from others when and if appropriate, and achieve set goals in a non-assertive and efficient manner.
- Database Administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL.
- Application Support.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and operational systems.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Research Orientation.
- Data / Information Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Data / Information Management.
- Business Presentation Skills.
- Customer focus.
- Vendor management
- Project Management.
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Tester
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Quality Assurance Analyst with Fin-Tech experience. The successful candidate will test digital solutions across web, mobile and apps.
- This individual will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner`s visions meet expectations.
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business requirements specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall test community within Three, when required
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality
- Work closely with our 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource, 3rd party testing service and tools.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in Quality assurance and testing.
- Experience automation testers with full knowledge of SHIFT LEFT testing with CICD
Relevant Testing Certification:
- Test automation: Regression, Performance and functional
- Programming, scripting
- Headless testing(Selenium,Cypress)
- TDD / BBD testing frameworks
- Agile methodologies
- Code versioning & branching(Git)
- Hands-on GraphQL
- Containers & Orchestration
- Katalon Studio
- Test complete
- Sonar Cloud
- Database system
- YAML Scripting.
Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
- Our client requires the services of a highly skilled Azure Devops engineer.
- The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing result
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Responsible to implement automation where needed, create/improving monitoring strategies, and maintenance and optimization of Azure-based infrastructure.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Comprehensive understanding of GCP–Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL, CICD:Spinnaker, GitHub, YAMLScript and Automated build pipeline Infrastructure as a Code
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Experienced with Azure SDK / API experience.
- Experienced with VM Build & Management from VHD, establishes policy and ability to create policy.
- Experience in the process of Incident/Change/Problem management.
- Hand on experience in handling high-priority Incident and troubleshooting.
- Azure (IaaS and PaaS) experience in managing configuration for Azure cloud-based Application Development and Implementation
- Well Versed in PowerShell Scripting, ARM Templates, Azure AD, App Service Plans, Azure Service Environments (Isolated Plans)
- Experienced with Azure PaaS Configuration and Administration of Azure Resources.
- Strong understanding of commonly used Azure PaaS Services viz. SQL PaaS, Azure Functions, Web Jobs, Bots, Redis, ServiceBus, etc.
- Knowledge with Azure Key Vault and Azure Storage
- Experience with Application Code Deployment and Configuration on Azure Environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with Code Debugging experience in Azure PaaS Hosted Environment.
- Knowledge and experience with working on PowerShell, JSON, XML, or similar scripting language.
- Be the point of escalation for troubleshooting and remediating Azure cloud issues.
- Hands-on client project support, minimizing service outages, supervises and produce documentation for issue tracking.
- Create and manage best practice documents and procedures to provide a uniform, compliant cloud environment for production implementation, Update Knowledge base, and Standard Operating Procedures
Job Title: Business Analyst
The successful individual will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects.
This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
Document functional requirement utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
Validate system design against requirements.
Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solution back to business.
Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
Serves as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation/coding phase.
Qualifications and Experience
BSc in Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
2-8 years’ working experience as a business analyst, preferably in a financial institution
Relevant professional certifications
Certifications include : ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500
Skills / Competencies:
Ability to make use of tools & techniques in requirement analysis or elicitation.
Customer relationship management skill.
Problem-solving / analytical skill
Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
Business analysis skills
System analysis skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Creative and innovative skills
Process involvement skills
Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge of management
Oral and written communication
Job Title: IT Security Engineer (Contract)
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled IT security engineer to join a dynamic project team. The resource shall be responsible for the following:
- Carry out procedural system maintenance on all IT systems.
- Ensure all networks including but not limited to LAN, MAN, WAN, GAN meets the demand of the company.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Maintain all IT system work flows.
- Maintain and update all IT Networks.
- Maintain and contribute to the development of IT Network.
- Participate actively in developing, planning and implementing advance IT systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead cybersecurity initiatives in conjunction with Group Cybersecurity team.
- Design and implement security controls to safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data.
- Lead the implementation of Information Security projects
- Drive internal and external vulnerability assessment, penetration tests engagements and manage results to remediation.
- Respond to escalated security events and drive security incident response processes to ensure timely resolution with minimal disruption.
- Design, document, and deploy secure infrastructure solutions to enhance and evolve the security posture of the business to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all critical enterprise data.
- Provide expertise on security tools, including but not limited to firewalls, Web Application firewalls, IDS/IDP, anti-malware software
- Liaise with stakeholders in respect of operational implementation of security policies and best practices
- Collaborate with the Client Server Team to ensure that technical plans are practical, controls are sustainable, and implementations are managed to minimize risks and adverse impact to servers, workstations and user productivity.
- Implement the infrastructure, configurations and processes to monitor security related events
- Prevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect the enterprise network.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities
- Ensure conformance to Cyber security Blueprint / Roadmap
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives to ensure that Security gaps/ vulnerabilities are identified & closed
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of Security specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a Large organization and preferably in the Telecommunications industry
- Strong background as an Engineer/Architect in application security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such as firewalls, VPN, intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Data Loss Prevention, whole disk & device encryption solutions, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms,
- Experience with Microsoft,Solaris,Unix,Oracle and MSSQL
- Experience working intelecommunications industry
- Managing network and/or network security
- Knowledge should be current with information security best practices and global trends
- Knowledge of security best practices such as; defense in-depth, least privileges, need-to-know, separation of duties, access controls, encryption
- User account identity,authorization and authentication management.
- Security incident and event management
- Experience in researching new or emerging technologies and processes that may be incorporated as solutions to reoccurring security concern.
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability life cycle management
- Advanced Security Incidence Reponse
- Systems Auditing, Database Security, Firewall Design, Intrusion detection system administration Implementation
- Security enforcement on systems level, security audit and vulnerability management
- Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security tation
- Security enforcement on systems level, security audit and vulnerability management
- Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security.
Job Title: Enterprise / Solution Architect
- We require the services of a highly skilled Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect with Fin-Tech experience.
- The successful candidate will be expected to catalogue, develop, coordinate, communicate, maintain and enforce the overall enterprise architectural models to adequately perform the organizations business.
- Assess overall alignment between business and technology road maps
- Evaluate solutions alignment with the end user experience
- Create, own and maintain the Technologies Architectural Artifacts (building blocks, models, governance, architecture and unified roadmaps, etc.).
- Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of the enterprise business capability model.
- Form cross-functional teams (Network, Operations, Development, Data Warehouse, Quality, etc.) to facilitate the creation of optimal architectures which align to the architecture plan
- Provide technical leadership for various business units and technology groups
- Apply analytical thought processes to quickly understand technical challenges discovered during the life-cycle of the initiative
- Evaluate how security impacts the design & development process of various solutions
- Communicate often with the business units and explain the value of technical architectures, solutions, and strategies
- Lead the documentation and analysis of the current state of all of the IT environments and technology landscape
- Collaborate on defining future state architectures and develop gap plans
- Collaborate extensively with IT Leaders , Product Managers and technical delivery teams to ensure alignment of best practices and standards
- Mentor and guide other Engineers(software,data,network,etc.)
- Presenting architecture and strategy to all layer of the company from executives to individual contributors.
Qualifications & Skills
- First Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an enterprise or solution architect designing and implementing large-scale systems and databases
- At least 5 years experience as a developer.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and business professionals.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise application integration, including SOA, Micro services, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, custom data integration, and master data management.
- Thorough knowledge of business function and in-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies.
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF, EACOE, etc.).
- Deep understanding of design patterns,principles,and frameworks.
- Working knowledge of UI/UIX design principles.
- Strong understanding on network architecture, designs, and protocols.
- Extensive experience integration with 3rd party products (both business and technical).
- Experience with mobile applications and how they interact with various back end architectures.
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, and application servers.
- Strong knowledge of the security operations, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications
- Track record of being proactive, identifying gaps, making constructive suggestions and follow through to resolution
- Proven ability to creatively problem-solve for various types of issue in multiple disciplines.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV (MS Word and PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
sharing is caring