Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company with operations spanning across the downstream value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and implements Rainoil strategies, policies and procedures to ensure an efficient, value for Money and commercially focused procurement function
- Engages with the business to identify the key procurement priorities and ensures that resources are assigned accordingly
- Oversees and reviews the analysis and monitoring of future and current procurement requirements and prepares to support the achievement of corporate objectives and targets
- Reviews the preparation of and manages the annual departmental budget
- Establishes new processes and systems for effective procurement across Rainoil and identifies solutions for the Finance & Procurement systems
- Defines and manages key supplier relationships to deliver excellent operational performance in cost, service and quality
- Develops and implements new purchasing strategies to deliver on-going cost reductions and process simplification
- Facilitates and monitors all international procurements, from order to delivery
- Develops and manages the Procurement Department including maintaining historical data, setting targets and monitoring performance. Reports to management on a regular basis
- Sets up and implements the processes for reviewing contracts, supplies and vendors ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved
- Shapes contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value
- Negotiates suppliers to ensure goods and services are obtained and delivered in a cost-effective manner
- Ensures that the necessary training is provided to the members of the Procurement team to enable them to support the business wherever possible
- Leverages technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability
- Approves purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Vacancies at Rainoil Limited
Sharing Is Caring