Rite Foods Limited is a truly world class, proudly Nigerian Foods and Beverages manufacturing company which began food production in March 2008. Our company is a major player in the sausage segment of the food industry and is gradually gaining market share in the soft drinks and energy drinks’ segment of the beverage industry in Nigeria.
Rite Foods Limited manufactures under high ethical standards and hygienic conditions to produce quality products that are fit for consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- We need smart, versatile and resourceful Warehouse Assistants with at years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field to handle day to day inventory control of raw materials and oversee warehouse operations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- SSCE / NCE / OND or its equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Numerate skill
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic and truly world-class team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of strategic business partners / leaders.
Job Title: Lead, Foreign Procurement
- The ideal candidate will oversee the end-to-end process of foreign procurement and ensure cost-effectiveness in line with the company’s strategic direction, as well as maintain close relationship with all strategic partners in the importation value chain, amongst others.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CPM, CIPSM, CIPSAN, CIPS, etc. is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years cognate experience in procurement, with at least 5 years in foreign procurement and 3 years at supervisory level, in a recognized FMCG or manufacturing company.
Job Title: Welder
- We need skilled welder with practical experience in ark and argon welding for regular mold steel and stainless works in a manufacturing company.
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND / City and Guilds / Trade Test with focus on Welding or SSCE / NABTEB with Certificate of Apprenticeship in Welding.
- At least 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Vacancies at Rite Foods Limited