Apply for Junior Associate at Myrtle Management Consultants:- Myrtle Management Consultants RC1083018 is proudly an indigenous African company set up with the objective to be the preferred and reliable partner in core business management processes. As part of our key focus, we aim to support our clients to achieve a synergy between people, system and processes. Incorporated in 2012, Myrtle is a fast-growing firm, with a dynamic, insightful and professional leadership team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full – Time
- As a Junior Associate joining our firm, you will work in teams and directly with our clients.
- Joining us enables you to be challenged and invest in your professional development.
- In this role, you will work to help organizations in the private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems.
- You will also work with many experts and projects across various fields.
- You will have an opportunity to work with business leaders and advice about how to run their company.
- Acting as a third-party analyst you will examine information to provide management and operations recommendations to help an organization improve its performance.
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching, mentoring, guidance and support from the teams and line manager, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- You will likely intersect with many elements of our firm’s work either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.
New Business and Client Management:
- Sourcing, nurturing, and originating business prospects with coverage for all of Nigeria and Africa.
- Acting as a point of contact for existing and prospective Myrtle clients;
- Sourcing new business, developing business prospects, closing deals, managing relationships with external contacts including clients, consultants, and suppliers
- New Prospect Development:
- Research, produce and submit Concept Papers, solicited and unsolicited Project Proposals, Public and Private Sector Expressions of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted proposals and bids are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation
New Project Development:
- Receive, evaluate, and deal appropriately with prospective project correspondence (post and e-mails), including an element of autonomous decision-making based on Myrtle’s normal practice
- Responsible for follow-up inquiries and information requests related to project development work in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Define, articulate, and submit Technical and Financial Proposals based on a working budget costing, professional fees, and third-party expenses for prospective projects.
- Negotiate, agree, and close financial aspects of engagements based on standard Myrtle charge-out rates.
- Responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilization with monitoring of financial records relating to expenditure.
- Prepare presentations for Prospective Projects using, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Project Organization and Management.
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Model, etc. based on specific requests from clients.
- Supervise and manage administrative aspects of Myrtle project work through oversight and line-management of Consultants, Support Staff; setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information required for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet-based research and production of PowerPoint presentations
- Plan and organize Project functions including liaison with Myrtle employees (internally), clients, suppliers, Consultants, and other stakeholders (externally) as appropriate.
- Manage clients and External Consultants; establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on excellence.
- Organize Project Team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agendas, and relevant paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion; ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly
Knowledge / Experience Essential:
- First degree (first class or second class upper division) from a reputable University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement (and perhaps a post-graduate qualification as well) in a relevant discipline.
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years of experience
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), etc.)
- Confident and assertive individual
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent all-round IT skills;
- Proven Organisational skills, working in a calm, logical way to achieve tasks within set deadlines;
- Excellent skills in data collection, management, and analysis;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients; and ·
- A methodical and rigorous approach with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to relate to others and build relationships, networking skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst paying attention to details
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to think creatively and independently and to take initiative to solve problems;
- Ability to motivate yourself to work independently and fit well within a team;
- Confident and enthusiastic, and able to inspire others and enjoy working hard to make a difference.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis till the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
VACANCY: Junior Associate at Myrtle Management
sharing is caring