Visa Incorporated 2022 Graduate Development Program
Visa Incorporated 2022 Graduate Development Program: Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Business Associate – New Graduate Development Program (For Fresh Graduates)
Employment Type: Full time
- The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three – six month rotations through Visa’s functions.
- The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including: Product, Business Development, and Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA). In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Rotational Assignments include:
- Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction.
- As a Product associate, you will be responsible for positioning Visa as the preferred choice of network partners by Issuers and the brand of choice by consumers.
- You will work very closely with the Country Manager, Business Development Teams, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa. The successful candidate will interact with all levels of Visa management and staff.
- This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
Some things you might work on during your Product rotation include:
- Participate in Products strategy definition for both core products and digital solutions
- Delivery of products to clients, including marketing materials
- Participate in market and competitors benchmarking
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients
- Products range definition, including features, benefits and pricing
- Products adaptation to local market needs and at Issuer level
- Implementing of the CVP through in-house development and partnerships
Business Development (BD):
- Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
- The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients.
- The purpose of this role is to provide support to the team, assisting with client requests with the purpose to grow Visa share of business.
Some things you might work on during your Business Development rotation include:
- Provide support to the BD team to develop and maintain the relationship between Visa and the clients
- Process the new licenses, opening, upgrades, & downgrades of new bins.
- Navigate throughout Visa across geographies to ensure a quick turnaround of client & BD requests.
- Monitor and analyze competitor strategies and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market share within the market is enhanced
- Manage daily tasks such as maintaining and updating clients contact lists, and upload required documents in playbook
- Ensure clients’ compliance to service levels, integrity of service records and efficient resolution of complaints
- Support BD team in preparation of presentations/pitches to clients
- Support internal compliance requirements for the BD team
- Work with licensing teams to ensure completion of paperwork as well as timely submission of documentation working back from launch of the products
- Understand and implement card design brand standards. Provide urgent support to clients in obtaining waivers on designs.
- Master the Visa Online functionality and provide support to BD team on how to navigate through the platform.
- Attend to client queries and issues, and provide timely and efficient solutions
- Preparation of regular analysis reports for market and for clients, focusing on portfolio performance and market share, comparison with targets by quarters.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA):
- Merchant Sales & Acquiring Team is responsible (but not limited) for the business development with the biggest merchants (Groceries, Petrols and Consumer electronics chains), Fintechs and Acquirers with regards to driving acceptance in the country.
- Key target is to build strong working relationships with key Merchants in order to drive VISA acceptance & usage, advise acquiring banks and fintechs how to optimize their acceptance business and develop Co-brand campaigns deployment, innovations etc.
Some things you might work on during your MS&A rotation include:
- Assessment of merchant segments and performance
- Comprehensive analysis of existing payment products in selected merchant segments (grocery, petrol etc.)
- Identify areas of collaboration with Merchants to drive payment volumes
- E-com analyses: Devise strategy on facilitating the growth of ecommerce through merchant and marketplace engagements
- Develop recommendations how to improve acceptance experience (E-com and physical acceptance)
- Strategize adoption and development of acceptance in tier 2 and 3 cities
- Identifying new payment technologies that can be leveraged to enhance acceptance
- Currently In a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics)
- Graduate by Summer 2022 (Fresh graduates)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Available to join in August 2022
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Visa Incorporated 2022 Graduate Development Program
sharing is caring