Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of polyether and reconstituted foam products, which include mattresses, cushions, pillows, and upholstery sheeting amongst others. The Company was incorporated on 4th August 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange Limited in 1978. Apart from Ikeja Factory which was opened in 1963, there are three other manufacturing locations at Aba, Kano and Jos.
As a result of Business expansion and as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we seek fresh and deserving University graduates for the program below:
Title: 2022 Management Tainee Programme (MTP)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Junior Management
About 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in the different areas of the Business for future needs.
- The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst statutory employability skills shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart-work and tenacity.
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Age not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Math)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme latest by September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements above should send their CV and Passport Photo (using full name as file name) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu