Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/