According to Nasims, Physical verification exercise is one of the crucial process that all applicants are expected to undergo which validates the eligibility of such APPLICANT to BENEFICIARY.
Based on the issue of sudden change from BENEFICIARY to APPLICANT, the affected Beneficiaries are categorized into three (3):
- Beneficiaries who didn’t undergo the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT on discovery.
- Beneficiaries who did the physical verification exercise, BUT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT.
- Beneficiaries who SUCCESSFULLY underwent the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, BUT WAS CHANGED BACKED TO APPLICANT DUE TO TECHNICAL ERROR (we take responsibility for this issue)
- For category 3, Our team is working on it, as this will not stop you from getting paid.
- For category 1 and 2, Should there be any provisional supplementary verification for all concern under this category, It shall be communicated across.
This is the latest NASIMS News for Npower batch C
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link