The WITS-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships for sub-Saharan African Nationals call for 2023 is open for applications. The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Programme is built on a partnership agreement between the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and the Technische Universität Berlin (TUB).
The programme enables scholars from across the sub-continent to partake in the Master of Urban Studies in the field of Urban Management at Wits as well as PhD studies at both Wits and UNILAG. A new Masters degree in urban management will be introduced at UNILAG in 2021 with bursary support from the programme.
DETAILS | WITS-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships
Beyond collaboration around the respective urban management masters at TUB, Wits and UNILAG, the programme is designed to facilitate international exchange of ideas between research institutions and includes strengthening the network of urban academics on the African continent.
Four fully funded PhD scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to two South Africans and two candidates from other sub-Saharan African countries for study at the University of the Witwatersrand starting February 2022, in collaboration with Technical University Berlin and the University of Lagos. The four selected PhD candidates will be funded for four years from 2022-2025.
To be eligible for WITS-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a sub-Saharan African Nationals
- Applicants enrolling for masters and PhD programs
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in a full-time program
- Applicants to partake in the Master of Urban Studies in the field of Urban Management at Wits as well as PhD studies at both Wits and UNILAG.
How to Apply
Interested applicants seeking for WITS-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships can fill and submit application form online for the scholarships. All scholarship applications must be sent to email@example.com. No late applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F