The YOE Internship Programme is a paid six month programme that offers Nigerian youth the perfect opportunity to re-invent themselves and “GREENSTART” their careers.
The Youth of Enterprise (YOE) Internship Programme is a flagship initiative of EnterpriseNGR designed to help address national youth unemployment and enhance Nigeria’s future productive capacity. YOE aims to improve the skill sets, professional competence, and employability of young graduates and place them in high-value internships, thus positioning them for meaningful career journeys
YOE internship opportunities will be open to youth from all parts of Nigeria via the EnterpriseNGR Portal (powered by bespoke technology).
EnterpriseNGR is pleased to invite you to the formal launch of its Youth of Enterprise (YOE) Internship Programme. This virtual event is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 12 May 2021, at 1 PM (West African Time).
Interested Applicants should please fill in the form below to Register:
Click here to Register for the event or go to https://youthofenterprise.solutions/register to apply if you are ready to get your #GreenStart? Youth of Enterprise will make you a star candidate for recruitment into Nigeria’s labour force with the following:
- Employability Skills
- On-the-job training
- Zero Cost
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg