The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe. The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with  professional executive coach and  c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
The Global Good Fund creates a better world by investing in society’s most innovative entrepreneurs. The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs who are 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role, and are dedicated full-time to their organization that’s over 1-year-old.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is open to social enterprise leaders based anywhere in the world, who are trying to make the world a better place through business.
- Ideal Fellows are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development, under 40 years of age, hold a leadership position at their social enterprise, operating for 3-5 years and demonstate coachability.
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to running their enterprise.
- Applicants should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2022 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- The applicant has to be in a position where they have decision-making power.
- The applicant is preferably under the age of 40 and, if not, can demonstrate coachability and openness to learning.
- An organization can be a for-profit, non-profit or hybrid.
- An organization can be international, domestic (US-based), or both.
- The organization’s core mission must be related to social impact.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is primarily focused on selecting enterprises in the following sectors: Financial Technology, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health; however we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas.
- The organization has a set and sound business model with the ability to scale in the long term.
- – 360° Assessment
Leadership Development Plan
Executive Coaching + Business Mentorship
Each Fellow is paired up with 1 dedicated professional executive coach and 1 dedicated c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor. Over the 12 month Fellowship period Fellows receive intensive 1:1 executive coaching and business mentorship sessions via phone/Skype/WhatsApp.
Fellows participate in an annual Global Good Fund Summit each spring. This 4-day event provides a platform for networking between Fellows, Executive Coaches, Business Mentors, Alumni, and The Global Good Fund staff. The Summit is a curated leadership development experience for each Fellow.
Each Fellow receives a $10,000 grant. These funds are to be used explicitly for the implementation of his/her Leadership Development Plan and on leadership development with a special focus on experiential learning.
Peer and Subject Matter Expert Network
Fellows are part of a global cohort of social entrepreneurs. The Global Good Fund facilitates regular interaction among the Fellows. Fellows are encouraged to engage each other, Alumni, and Content Experts in tackling leadership development challenges.
How Program Work:
Each Fellow is paired up with  dedicated professional executive coach and  dedicated c-suite executive who serves as a business mentor. Over a 12 month period Fellows connect with their executive coach and business mentor via phone/Skype/WhatsApp.
PHASE I: PRELIMINARY QUESTIONNAIRE
May – June
Phase I consists of a preliminary questionnaire that is reviewed for alignment with Fellowship criteria.
HASE II: COMPREHENSIVE APPLICATION
July – August
Phase II of the application has a video and written component.
You will be asked to record a short that addresses the following topics:
- – Your motivation to set-up your enterprise
- – The mission and objectives of your enterprise
- – The reasons why you and your enterprise are unique
- and address a specific problem more effectively than other enterprises.
You will provide written answers to questions that assess your leadership, the enterprise, and social impact.
Each candidate’s video and written application will be reviewed and scored on a 1-5 scale, 1 being the lowest score and 5 being the highest score. Candidates with the highest cumulative scores will advance to Phase III.
PHASE III: INTERVIEW
October – November
Part III of the application consists of a 30-minute video interview. Candidates will be required to invite 1 attendee to their interview. This must be someone who knows the candidate and their work. It can be a colleague or a community member impacted by their work. Both the candidate and attendee are expected to be present throughout the interview.
For More Information, visit Global Good Fund Fellowship Program 2023.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg