Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Asset Management, Investment Banking, Securities Trading, Structured & Alternative Finance and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensurethe maintenance of corporate liquidity.
- Develop and manage strategies, operations, and policies around treasury activities.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Make informed decisions on behalf of the company involving investments
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Treasury or in a relevant financial management position. Fixed income trading experience is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, include presentation skills
- Good leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
Also Check: Career Employment Job Opportunities at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Officer will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, and budget and forecasts preparation. The finance officer’s responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and conducting of cost and revenues analyses.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management account for management and regulators.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensure that financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Publish complete and timely financial statements to company executives, shareholders, and the board.
- Recommend benchmarks for the measurement of company financial performance goals.
- Responsible for the filing of quarterly and annual reports with regulatory bodies
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures Support accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries Ensure that account payables are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Maintain the chart of accounts and manage GL for accuracy Management of tax- VAT, WHT, PAYE.
- Liaise with the company’s tax consultant, auditor and regulators for efficient tax management Advise and liaise with Finance Operations on transaction postings to ensure that the correct GL are credited or debited
- Provide regulatory reports to compliance for rendition
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable SEC rules, regulations and country laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following discipline (Economics, Accounting or Finance related course).
- 5-8 years working experience in the finance sector – Commercial Bank, Investment Banks, Merchant Bank, Finance House or National Microfinance Bank.
- MSc or MBA in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Must possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, or ACCA
- Knowledge of business management and financial advisory principles
- Experience with financial reporting requirements- IFRS and IAS
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
See Also: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F