The University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Scholarship on Multi-channel, multi-frequency measurements systems for electromagnetic imaging is open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to enrol in research program at the University.
This research scholarship is available for PhD students, worth up to $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.
DETAILS | University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Scholarship
The selected candidate will be working within UQ’s Electromagnetic Innovations team, led by Professor Amin Abbosh. The candidate will have access to the required simulation tools, and suitable computational resources.
The candidate will also access state of the art electromagnetic testing and imaging labs. Suitable research funding will be allocated by the School of ITEE to the selected candidate for use in their project as per ITEE’s current Research Assistant (ResAssist) policy.
Check Out: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
To be eligible for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have completed some research experience
- Applicants must have completed an approved university degree and
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
An approved degree needs to be:
- In an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and
- Completed no more than 10 years ago.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
You May Like This: Federal Government Kickstart A New Job Creation Portal Called NELEX
How to Apply
Before submitting an application, you should:
- Check your eligibility for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Prepare your documentation
- Contact Professor Amin Abbosh (email@example.com) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
You apply for this scholarship when you submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
When you apply, please ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section you:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘ELECTROMAGNETIC-ABBOSH’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field
Application Deadline: On-going
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F