We wish to inform you about the ongoing recruitment at the Osun State University, interested applicant are to apply through the address or E-mail below
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) was established by Osun State University Law (2006). The University operates a multi-campus model with six campuses housing different Colleges located in Ejigbo, Ikire, Ipetu-ljena, Okuku, Ifetedo and Osogbo. The University has the vision of becoming the biggest and the best university in Nigeria in the near future; and has the goal of developing into a world-class institution of learning, given its multi-campus nature and the rapid expansion in a short period of its existence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Lecturer II (Social Sciences)
2.) Lecturer I (Social Sciences)
3.) Lecturer I (Liberal Sciences)
4.) Lecturer II (Liberal Sciences)
5.) Senior Lecturer (Liberal Sciences)
6.) Associate Professor (Liberal Sciences)
7.) Associate Professor (Basic Medical Sciences)
8.) Senior Lecturer (Basic Medical Sciences)
9.) Lecturer II (Basic Medical Sciences)
10.) Lecturer I (Basic Medical Sciences)
11.) Associate Professor (Social Sciences)
12.) Senior Lecturer (Social Sciences)
13.) Lecturer II (Pure and Applied Sciences)
14.) Lecturer I (Pure and Applied Sciences)
15.) Senior Lecturer (Pure and Applied Sciences)
16.) Associate Professor (Pure and Applied Sciences)
17.) Associate Professor (Education)
18.) Senior Lecturer (Education)
19.) Associate Professor (Management Sciences)
20.) Senior Lecturer (Management Sciences)
21.) Lecturer I (Management Sciences)
22.) Lecturer II (Management Sciences)
23.) Lecturer I (Education)
24.) Associate Professor (Computing and Information Technology)
25.) Senior Lecturer (Computing and Information Technology)
26.) Lecturer I (Computing and Information Technology)
27.) Lecturer II (Computing and Information Technology)
28.) Senior Lecturer (Renewable and Natural Resources)
29.) Lecturer I (Renewable and Natural Resources)
30.) Lecturer II (Renewable and Natural Resources)
31.) Lecturer II (Education)
- The applicant must possess a good first degree (not lower than Second Class Lower Division) and a Doctorate Degree in the relevant field. In addition, the candidate must have published at least four articles in journals acceptable to Osun State University.
- The applicant must have active Google Scholar, Research Gate, and Scopus accounts.
- All candidates must possess Degrees and Certifications relevant to the Departments to which they are applying.
- Candidates who are visible in Google Scholars, Research Gates, SCOPUS, Web of Science and a host of others will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess optimal information technology skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates who present excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023 (4:00PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their Application and Curriculum Vitae which should include among others:
- Full Name (Surname Last in Capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
- Local Government of Origin (if from Osun State)
- Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
- Google Scholar Account
- Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
- Present Employment Status and Salary
- List of Publications (If any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
- Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (indicating the Position thay are applying for at the top left-hand corner) to:
Osun State University,
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo,
Send a soft copy of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Referee reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover to the Registrar.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Kindly share. you might help someone achieve this great opportunity