Halliburton: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Segment Manager
Requisition Number: 176388
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Business Development, Manager, Sales, Management
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Serves as a liaison for Halliburton Energy Services Business Development.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Energy Services Business Development and Technology managers to develop and implement local product and service pricing strategies and technology initiatives.
- Job role directly effects the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Under broad direction, leads operations within a specified segment of the Company for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment growth that maximizes shareholder value.
- Maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a related Engineering discipline and a minimum 8 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks