The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2022/23 session. Applications are hereby invited from interested and eligible students to contest for a spot.
Funded by Standard Bank Group, the scholarships are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
Eligibility Criteria | Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2022/23
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
|MSc in Accounting and Finance|
|MSc in Behavioural Science|
|MSc in Data Science|
|MSc in Economics and Management|
|MSc in Economics and Philosophy|
|MSc in Environment and Development|
|MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change|
|MSc in Finance (full-time)|
|MSc in Finance and Private Equity|
|MSc in Financial Mathematics|
|MSc in Global Health Policy|
|MSc in Local Economic Development|
|MSc in Management and Strategy|
|MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation|
|MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance|
|MSc in Risk and Finance|
|MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|MSc in Urbanisation and Development|
Eligible applicants must reside in or be citizens of one of Standard Bank’s African operating countries.
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship, if not a fully funded, covers most part of the student’s costs. Each scholarship will provide the cost of;
- full tuition fees for the eligible programmes and
- a maintenance stipend of £21,000 for living costs.
To apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2022/23, you should start with applying for an offer of a conditional or unconditional offer of admission. Additionally, you should also submit the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
Application Deadline: 28 April 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg