Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships at the University of Oxford designed to prepare and equip future leaders and give them the opportunity to engage in a fully-funded postgraduate studies.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program was established in 2015 through donations from various donors to honor and mark the birthday of Lord Weidenfeld.It cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professional to be part of a comprehensive leadership development.
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be willing to return to their country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students who are currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between his/her subject of study and their longer-term career objectives. Applicants should explain how he/she sees his/her professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in his/her country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- Applicant should know that the above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using graduate application form, Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant), the interview. However, this scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2021-22.
Course Eligibility: The courses include: BCL Bachelor of Civil Law, MBA Master of Business Administration, Magister Juris, Master of Public Administration and Policy, MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, MSc Comparative Social Policy, MSC Computer Science, MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies, MSt Diplomatic Studies, MSc Economics for Development, MSc Education (Comparative and International Education), MSc Education (Higher Education), MSc Environmental Change and Management, MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation, MSc Financial Economics, MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy, MSc Global Health Science, MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine, MSt Islamic Studies and History, MSt Jewish Studies, MSt Korean Studies, MSc Latin American Studies, MSc Law and Finance, MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing, MSc Migration Studies, MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies, MSc Modern Asian Studies, MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance, MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, MSc Social Science of the Internet, MSc Water Science, Policy and Management.
To apply for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program 2022 at the University of Oxford, applicants must:
- Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline. For a definition of ordinary residency and further details on how to complete this section of the graduate application form, please see the Nationality and Ordinary residence sections of the graduate application form and the advice contained with the Application Guide.
- Be offered admission into their preferred course of study before they can be given the scholarship
Application Deadline: Varies according to course of study.
For more Information kindly: Visit Scholarship Webpage for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program at the University of Oxford 2022-2023 – Apply Now