FirstBank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) stands as Nigeria’s largest financial services institution, boasting a significant presence in the industry with remarkable total assets and gross earnings. With a customer base exceeding 10 million accounts, FirstBank operates over 750 branches offering a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Moreover, the bank extends its influence internationally through subsidiaries, including FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, as well as FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra Leone, and FBNBank Senegal. Additionally, FirstBank has representative offices strategically positioned in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi.
Firstbank Technology Academy (Season 2) Recruitment 2023
Job Identification Number: 877
Job Schedule: Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s).
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper Degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the following competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply online:
Application Closing Date: 13th August, 2023.
Kindly share, you might help someone achieve this great opportunity