USIP Peace Scholar Fellowship Program for Study Abroad in the United States: The program is supported by the U.S. Institute of Peace and provides up to 18 fellowships per year, as well as research and dissertation support. We strongly encourage applications from members of groups traditionally underrepresented in the fields of international relations, peace and conflict studies, security studies, and other related academic fields.
Applications for his 2024 USIP Peace Scholars Fellowship Program are invited from suitably qualified candidates interested in capacity building in the fields of conflict management, peacebuilding, and related security studies.
USIP Peace Scholar Fellowship Program 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the USIP Peace Scholar Fellowship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a Ph.D. candidate with high-quality, policy relevant research that will deepen understanding about conflict management, peacebuilding and other applicable security-related studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the USIP Peace Scholar fellowship Program 2023 are to first register for a FLUXX account in order to access the application system by following the steps below:
- Open the FLUXX registration page
- Click “Register for an account” on the right side of the page.
- Select “Peace Scholars” as the competition type.
- Indicate whether you would like to be considered for either a USIP-funded Peace Scholar fellowship or a Minerva-funded Peace and Security Fellowship, or no preference.
- After completing the form, select “Submit Request.”
Within 24 business hours, applicants will receive a FLUXX confirmation email containing a username and password.
Applicants will then proceed to create and submit an application using the login credentials received by following the steps outlined thus:
- Open the FLUXX application page
- Enter the username and password sent in the FLUXX confirmation email.
- Click “Draft Applications” in the left toolbar to create a blank draft application.
- Begin entering information in the draft application. FLUXX does not auto-save so be sure to save your work often.
- Check your work before submitting your application. Once an application has been submitted, it cannot be edited or changed.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM EDT
For Further Details Kindly: Visit the Official Website
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding this Scholarship and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks
Or join our WhatsApp group
Kindly Share, you might help someone achieve this great opportunity