The 2022/23 application for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) programme will be open for students from developing countries studying for a postgraduate course in Sustainable Energy. The scholarships are intended to foster the next generation of energy, climate and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
SEE ALSO: Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students at Taiwan Higher Education 2022-2023 (Undergraduate, Masters And PhD)
The scholarship is sponsored by a unique CEO-led alliance of leading global electricity companies promoting electrification and sustainable energy development. Students from the developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop their career path.
Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the 2022/23 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must be full-time students undertaking masters studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy and other relevant fields.
- Applicants must possess relevant bachelor’s degree that will enable them gain admission to study sustainable energy development related course.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarship programme.
- Applicants must provide relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and reference letters as required during the application process.
How to Apply
To apply for the for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022-2023, applicants should proceed to the online application portal. Applicants are to ensure that they have all the required information and documents on hand to complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
RECOMMENDED: 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarships at the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics (AIFL)
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- University transcript(s)
- Two reference letters or forms.
Application Deadline: April 11, 2022 at 23:59 EST.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2022/2023 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
Sharing is Caring