Are you an African citizen involved in addressing and solving governance and development challenges across the continent? Do you have what it takes to strengthen democratic processes? Then apply for the African Union Civic Tech Fund 2022.
The Fund is a pan-African competition that aims to accelerate innovative civic tech initiatives that have the potential to lead to citizen-led transformative action across the African continent. The financial support to be awarded to each initiative will range from EUR 10,000 to EUR 20,000.
African Union Civic Tech Fund 2022 | DETAILS
The Civic Tech Fund will provide several support packages to include financial support (EUR 10,000 to EUR 20,000 per recipient); Technical support by providing embedded technical expertise through the engagement of civic tech specialists; thematic support; marketing, communication & showcasing support; peer-to-peer learning & networking.
To be eligible for the African Union Civic Tech Fund, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a not-for-profit and for-profit organisations acting within the civic space & the civic tech ecosystem.
- The organization must be a legal entity and be registered in an African Union Member State.
- Must be able to sign a service contract agreement.
- The organization must not be bankrupt.
- The organization must not have been the subject of a judgment for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organization or any other illegal activity.
- The organization must not have received an adverse audit opinion, either by its own auditors or its donor’s auditors.
- The organization can demonstrate how the intervention supported through the Fund will be sustained.
- The organization can already show evidence of the impact of their work and can indicate how additional resources will increase their impact.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible organisations for the African Union Civic Tech Fund are to complete an online application form by the application deadline. Only applications submitted via the online application form will be considered.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2022 African Union Civic Tech Fund for African Innovators