Hertie School is pleased to offer its New Perspectives Scholarship for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University starting in the next academic session.
This scholarship is available to masters degree students with background in science or engineering with training in public policy or international affairs in order to effect positive change in any sector.
Eligibility Criteria | Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship
The New Perspectives Scholarship is available to;
- Applicants who hold an offer for a full-time program at Hertie School, Germany
- All applicants motivated to pair their STEM background with training in public policy or international affairs in order to effect positive change in any sector.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Hertie School’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
The following courses are available for Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship for international students:
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of International Affairs or
- Master of Data Science for Public Policy for the Master of Public Policy
The value of the Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship awards is range from £34,500 per year awarding to international students.
First, submit a standard application to the MPP, MIA or MDS programme. Additionally, write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following:
- Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- The additional motivation material should be sent to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org after a standard application has been submitted.
Application Deadline: February 1, Annually
For more information: Visit the Official website for further details