Great Achievers Social Development Initiative, GASDI is an NGO that is registered with the CAC as an Incorporated Trustee and it’s certificate issued. GASDI is an NGO in the areas of empowering young entrepreneurs in the society through skill acquisition programmes, inspire and impact lives of young persons towards achieving their dreams and aspirations, promote self-employment, enhancing the youths by providing humanitarian aids and personal development through acquisition programmes and entrepreneurship development. GASDI also liaise, affiliate, combine with any organization or bodies with like-minded and shares same vision with the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Locations: Nationwide (All States Capital + FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for candidates who can represent our NGO as a Consultant in their states to pilot the activities of the organization in the areas of Entrepreneurship activities / programs and training in Nigeria and the world at large.
- Consult for the following activities on behalf of the organization:
- Source and follow up on New Membership Signup
- Pilot the invites of organizations to attend GASDI Workshops /Training Programs
- Spreading empowerment opportunities to clients
- The Consultant goings out to source for clients to sign up to join the organization to become new members, they also visit organization, government parastatals and business premises seeking nomination of their staffs to attend programs and workshops.
- The Consultants reports to the State Coordinator in all activities they carry out in the state or locality assigned to them.
- University / Collage Graduate with the following qualifications: B.Sc, HND or OND in any Social related field.
- Must have good experience in either of the following: Human relation, Entrepreneurship Development and Human Capacity Building.
- The Consultant must maintain a good human relation skills, be self motivating and independent individual.
- Consultant must be fluent in English Language.
- Consultant must be Punctual
- Consultant must be properly dressed at all times following the dress code instructed by the State Coordinator.
- Consultant earns and benefits more from the adequate efforts made from their performance. This is to say that the more deal sealed, the more the earnings.
- This is why the least salary is stated as N30,000 but it is already calculated that consultant earns more by 5% of their sealed deals, and which may arise to over a N100,000.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their State and Resident location (e.g. LAGOS STATE / IKOYI) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be invited
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg