Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
Applications are invited from graduates for:
Title: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade
- 0 – 1 year work experience in Human Resources.
- Young and energetic
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Must be open to relocation and willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Olam Nigeria Graduate Human Resources Trainee Programme 2021 – Nationwide