The International Excellence Scholarship is open for applications to all international offer holders of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. This scholarship includes a £2,500 tuition fee discount, only valid for the first academic year of study.
In other to be considered for the London Metropolitan University international excellence scholarship, you must:
- be an international applicant
- have applied for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree at London Metropolitan University beginning in January 2022
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for January 2022
- have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 24 January 2022 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
- To apply for the International Excellence Scholarship, you need to complete the online application form on the official website and submit it by the stated
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
Application Deadline: 21 November 2021
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details