The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Creative Strategy Director – Africa
Reference ID: R-69724
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do
- Architect and align stakeholders to the integrated marketing strategy for brand or a portfolio of brands including supporting strategies for the base business and for innovations.
- Proactively collaborate with the brand teams to identify opportunities for brand growth outside of the annual IMX process and translate those opportunities into actionable strategies.
- Author and align key stakeholders to IMX briefs; lead agency briefings and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide strategic thought-leadership throughout the IMX process: guide adherence to (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process; help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers, positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines to open new, innovative spaces for brand growth based on consumer insights, cultural trends and current and future business needs.
- Ability to define overall IMX strategies.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others
Key Knowledge Requirements
Mastery of (Required):
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Collaborate and build consensus
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Lead and shape consumer research.
- Brand equity
- Marketing concepts
- Motivate and influence others
- Presentation skills
- Planning, organizing, problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job ID: req32620
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Team: Quality and Food Safety
About Your New Job
- Coordinate all Quality, food safety and environmental activities.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures in line with the Coca-Cola Operating requirement and ISO standard to ensure products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards and are produced and stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Cultural Excellence Development: Ensure execution of QFS step change plan & Culture Development across plant with special focus on Plant operations, executes Critical to Quality Maintenance (CtQM) Program & Back to Basics (B2B) requirement in all SC areas.
- Strategies & Initiatives: Advance QFS strategies & initiatives in the plant & collaborate to implement QFS initiatives, QFS audits, track performance & CAP implementation/close out, deliver training, development and education of plant team across all levels on QFS.
- Compliance & Continious Improvement: Ensure compliance to QFS standards, ISO 9001 & FSSC 22001, product quality/release, joint RCA & issue resolution for consumer /customer or internal complaints. Reporting of QFS monthly metrics, aligned with KORE, Group and QFS legal requirements at Plant level.
- Innovation Management: Support new production commercialisation/validations.
- Regulatory interface: Attends to government and regulatory agencies to ensure conformance to all statutory requirements.
- Manage requirements from regulators i.e. NAFDAC, SON, State and Federal Environmental Agencies, State Ministry of Health, Federal Ministry of Commerce – Weights and Measures Dept., etc.
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc in Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Operational experience in QFS area, e.g. knowledge of Food Safety (HACCP methodology, Food Defense and Fraud, product traceability), Packaging, Microbiology, Quality Assurance and Control principles, Food Chemistry, ISO9001, FSSC 22001, KORE)
- Knowledge of local legal requirements for the food safety, packaging, food additives, food products labelling, food products manufacturing etc.
- Experience of compliance and audit management systems in food industry.
- Experience in Structured Problem Solving-RCA and CAS.
- Food Safety Risk Assessment and Mitigation plans developments.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
Job Title: Innovations Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: R-69400
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel: 00% – 25%
Job Description Summary
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Role leads innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Works collaboratively with global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant AOU market information in support of global innovation development.
- Develops holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- End-to-end experience developing and launching innovation
- Ability to translate consumer inputs into relevant innovation aligned with brand guardrails/strategic guidance
- Ability to develop robust business cases including potential market opportunity and resource/investment requirements to deliver
- Strong collaboration skills including ability to build partnerships, establish trust & credibility and influence across all levels of leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to tailor communications to audience and providing clear
- Consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
- Ability to take an end-to-end, consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
- Role primarily communicates internally to gain input and alignment with key stakeholders. Works to understand key stakeholder positioning and seeks to develop aligned objectives across all groups required to deliver innovation to market.
- Role communicates externally with key providers of inputs/information (e.g. suppliers, research agencies, customers, bottlers) to gain insights that inform innovation pipeline development.
What We Can Do for You:
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
- Adaptability, Innovation Development, Sales Forecasting, Sales Volume, Teamwork.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Current Vacancies at Coca-Cola Company
sharing is caring