Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022/23 Doshisha University Scholarships for studies in Japan. The scholarships are for international students enrolled for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Japan.
Doshisha University is dedicated to financially help students achieve their educational goals and complete their studies at Doshisha. All Successful international applicants are eligible for the different scholarship offers available at the University.
Doshisha University Scholarships 2022 | DETAILS
The scholarship opportunities available at the University includes several MBA Scholarships, Merit Scholarships for Self-Funded international students and Graduate School Scholarship. Some of these scholarships provide up to 100% tuition discount while others are fully-funded scholarships aimed at covering the entire financial obligations of international students in Japan.
To be considered for the Doshisha University Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study at Doshisha University, Japan for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants for the Graduate Scholarships must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MEXT scholarship at Doshisha University Scholarships are to submit relevant documents to the university for the University nomination after meeting all the requirements and conditions in accordance with the regulations of the MEXT scholarship award.
Applicants for other scholarships at the University are to apply to the University while ensuring that they provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: Not specified
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg