Are you planning to pursue a Master’s Degree in Development Practice from one of the world’s top 10 universities? Interested in self-development and skill-building? Would you like to study in America? Then apply for the Yousriya Loza Sawiris Scholarship to study in the United States.
Administered by Newton Educational Services on behalf of the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, this grant is intended to support education.
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2024, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Demonstrate a minimum of two years of work experience in the field of development.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- The scholarships are awarded based on financial need as well as merit and character demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and social behavior.
- While no specific academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Egyptian national residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders).
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS, exam date should be within two years of graduate program start. Minimum required scores: 100 ( TOEFL internet – based, minimum 22 on each section), or 7 (IELTS, minimum 7 on each section).
- Full tuition
- Living expenses
- Travel and health insurance
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide the necessary documents by the application deadline.
- Completed application form including the personal statement
- Copy of valid passport ID page
- Copy of the National ID
- Copy of the National ID of the guarantor (the guarantor is the person who signs the contract with the accepted student. This person could be his/her father, mother, sister, or brother. The guarantor’s role is to ensure that the student is fulfilling his/her commitments.)
- Updated resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2023
For Further Details Kindly: Visit the Official Website