Latest Job Vacancies at Genius Hub: Genius Hub is an Organization based in Nigeria with a fast-growing community that houses achievers through a success-driven program organized to continually improve lives. Our high quest to impact lives is motivated by the vision to expand the Genius Hub community to become Africa’s largest network of successful achievers and change agents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Report Writer
Employment Type: Part-time
- We seek the services of a professional Report Writer who will help collects, analyze and convert complex raw data and comprehensive information into written reports.
- He/ She will be responsible for the inception and final report for all our projects
- Must be a Graduate of Mass Communication, Economics or other related disciplines
- Must have 4-5 years experience writing report with NGO/International Agency Standard.
Job Title: Proposal Writer
- We seek the services of an eloquent, persuasive proposal writer to join our team of writers in creating proposals. The proposal writer’s responsibilities include gathering information, formatting the information according to the company’s policies, obtaining supervisor approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate source.
To be successful as a proposal writer, you should be:
- Have excellent written communication skills, and
- Be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- You must be a top-notch proposal writer who is consistent, detail-oriented, and able to write in a factual, convincing manner.
- 4-5 years experience writing proposals.
- He/ She must be conversant with World Bank and other International Organisation style of writing competitive and strong proposals.
Job Title: Programs Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek the services of a Programs Manager to organize and coordinate programs.
- The ideal candidate will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. He will also oversee the progress of operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assess program performance
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Write reports
NGN100,000 – NGN150,000.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks