Victory Empowerment Centre is a micro-finance Non Governmental Organization (NGO) with a prime objective of improving the living of the poor men/women through innovative and flexible microfinance services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidates can preferably possess an HND / B.Sc / in any related discipline.
- Can be a Male or Female
- Can be between 28- 45 years old at the time of application. (There can be flexibility for suitable candidates)
- In-depth knowledge of the MS-Office,
- 3- 7 years in microfinance banking operations.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- High drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Well-organized and result oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision.
- Should be bold and have good communication skills.
- Benefits include HMO and accommodation in all branches.
Job Title: Field Officer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job entails locating small-scale business owners and getting them to take our loan to invest in their business for growth.
- You will also recover the laons from your clients and pay the money into the company’s account.
- Education: B.Sc in any field is required but an SSCE, NECO, etc holder can also apply.
- 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience: we have a training program to equip prospective candidates with the knowledge they need for the job.
- Skills: you have to possess the ability to intereact with your clients.
- Free accommodation
- Weekly transport stipend
- HMO for confirmed staff, etc
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a detailed action plan for dealing with badloans from previousand current years.
- Identify clients with problematic loans and rate recovery possibilities i.e Low, Medium, or High Risk.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers and Credit/Risk Managerto execute recovery techniques and strategies including regular home visitsand collection drives, Identify root cause of laon deliquencies and recommend improvement changes to improve portfolio quality.
- Get definite commitments from defaulting clients and ensure they follow through on their pledged repayment dates.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- BSc, HND, ND, NCE.
- Microfinance experience is an added advantage
- Analytical Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good, clear and concise writing skills
- Highly structured and creative
- Self-motivated, results oriented and problem solver.
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Loan Recovery Officer”as the subject of the email.