Get latest news update about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Successful Applicant
Ministry of Youth and Sports Development through Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has Shortlisted 10,000 Applicants for Loan Disbursement and Training – Check List beneath.
After the initial pilot phase of the NYIF which saw 5,285 beneficiaries, another 10, 000 youth have been shortlisted for training after which they will be approved for funds disbursement under the NYIF.
Loan Disbursement and Training for NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development stated that out of the ongoing screening of over 3 million applicants for the NYIF loan, 10,000 have been shortlisted for training by the Ministry after which they will be approved for specific amounts.
2. With the successful competition of this pilot phase NIRSAL has cleared names of another 10,000 for training and subsequent loan approval and disbursement. Loans are in the range of 250k to 3million naira for now.
These names are available on the FMYSD website and NOYA website. Checks done include Age, BVN whether or not the individual has an existing government loan or received covid 19 business payments .
3. All approved applicants will undergo training to ensure efficient use of the loan therefore increasing the yield and growth the loan can deliver to the intended business owner.
4. NYIF is initiative by the Federal government to invest in the innovation skills and enterprise of young Nigerians. The loan has a single digit APR at 5% and a moratorium of 12 months before repayment. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund was approved by Federal Executive Council in July 2020.
NYIF 10,000 Shortlisted Candidates for Disbursement and Training
How to check NYIF List of Shortlisted Applicants
These names are available on the FMYSD website and NOYA website.
To know more about Federal Government NYIF Initiative – Check Here
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- 2021 Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
NYIF Shortlisted 10,000 Applicants for Disbursement and Training (Download List PDF)