Quest Scholarship are awarded to interested and eligible students to study Civil Engineering in the United Kingdom yearly. There are 6 annual QUEST awards each Engineering with their own purpose and entry requirements. Some of the award categories are currently open for applications.
QUEST helps with funding for civil engineers at all levels. Most importantly it helps encourage new talent into the profession who in turn can go out and improve the world around us.
QUEST AWARD CATEGORIES
1. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Students due to start the first year of a JBM accredited full-time civil engineering degree course in the UK.
Worth up to £8,000 plus early links to potential employers
2. TECHNICIAN SCHOLARSHIP
Students on or due to start further or higher education courses that could lead to becoming a professionally qualified ICE technician (EngTech).
Worth up to £1,000 plus early links to potential employers
3. ELOISE PLUNKETT AWARD
Newly professionally qualified female members (CEng, IEng or EngTech) based in the UK and undertaking a project abroad with a civil engineering focus.
Worth up to £2,500
4. TRAVEL AWARD
Graduate or professionally qualified members (CEng, IEng or EngTech – individuals or groups) with 2 years membership who are travelling abroad for civil engineering related projects or activities.
Worth up to £1,500 for individuals and £6,000 for groups
5. KENNETH WATSON TRAVEL AWARD
Student members (individuals or groups) in their first year of studying in the UK but who are travelling abroad to take part in civil engineering related projects or activities.
Worth up to £1,500 for individuals and £4,500 for groups
6. CONTINUING EDUCATION AWARD
Graduates and professionally qualified members (CEng, IEng or EngTech) with over 2 years work experience looking to start a course to support their professional qualification and progress.
Worth up to £1,000
To apply for QUEST awards for Civil Engineering study in UK, you need to visit the official funding page and select the category of the award that suits your study level for details on how to apply.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
QUEST 2022 Scholarships for Engineering Study in UK
sharing is caring