Are you passionate about enrolling for Road Traffic Management Corporation Internship Programme? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity take advantage. See Full Details on Road Traffic Management Corporation Internship Programme. Interested applicants are invited to apply for Road Traffic Management Corporation Internship Programme 2022/2023 For South Africans.
Road Traffic Management Corporation invites unemployed South Africans to apply for available RTMC Internships 2023.
The Following are the Internships you can Apply:
- Internship: Training Material Development and Quality Assurance
- Internship: HR Operations
- Internship: Law Enforcement Operations
- Internship: Intergovernmental Relations
- Internship: Administration, Planning and Coordination (Admin and Logistics)
- Internship: SCM Demand
- Internship: SCM Assets
- Internship: Financial Accounting
- Internship: Internal Audit
- Internship: Administration, Planning and Coordination (Control Room)
- Internship: Office of the Executive
- Internship: Total Facilities Management
- Internship: Training Norms and Standards
- Internship: Research and Development
- Internship: Road Traffic Management Infrastructure
- Internship: Road Safety Programmes
- Internship: Secretariat Services
- Internship: Revenue Management
- Internship: SCM Logistics
- Internship: Administration and Learner Support
- Internship: Marketing
- Internship: SCM Acquisition
- Internship: Administration, Planning and Coordination
- Internship: Norms, Standards, and Inspectorate
- Internship: Information Governance and Security
- Internship: SCM Bid Administration and Contract Management
- Internship: Training Delivery
- Internship: Transformation and Employee Relations (Social Worker)
- Internship: Law Enforcement Specialised Services
- Internship: Road Traffic Management Systems Support
- Internship: Transformation and Employee Relations
- Internship: Road Traffic Information
- All applicants must be South African citizens between the ages of 18-35 years who are unemployed graduates and have never participated in an Internship programme.
- Successful candidates will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement and they will receive a monthly stipend which will be determined in accordance with the level of qualification. National
- Diploma must be (NQF level 6) Bachelor’s Degree must be (NQF level 7) and Postgraduate qualification must be (NQF level 8).
- Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter quoting the relevant reference number, a Curriculum Vitae, copies of the Identity Document, Senior Certificate and qualification, including academic transcript.
- A separate application must be submitted for each field of interest.
- It remains the responsibility of the applicant to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
How To Apply:
- Road Safety : email@example.com
- Road Traffic Training Academy: RTTAintern@rtmc.co.za
- OCEO: OCEOintern@rtmc.co.za
- Road Traffic Information and Technology: RTITintern@rtmc.co.za
- Finance: Financeintern@rtmc.co.za
- Corporate Services: CorporateServicesintern@rtmc.co.za
- Traffic Law Enforcement: TrafficLawintern@rtmc.co.za
Candidates are requested to clearly indicate the reference number for the position they are applying for on the email Subject line.
NB: Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply