Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023 Cohort (Stipend: N80,000 Per Month)
We are excited for you to begin your application to the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program, 2023 Cohort. Interested applicants are invited to apply for Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023 Cohort (N80,000 Stipend Per Month).
This fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s most outstanding university graduates, young professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse academic backgrounds to serve as full-time teachers (Fellows) in under-resourced schools in low-income communities.
Through the six weeks of rigorous and extensive leadership development training, our fellows are well equipped with outcomes and strategies that will transform the educational trajectory of the students we serve.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
How you apply for the Fellowship greatly determines your success during the selection process. It’s important that you dedicate time to prepare adequately, in order to put in a strong application that would set you apart.
Bear in mind that your application will be reviewed by a team of trained assessors who would also be reviewing thousands of applications from other candidates. To help you avoid common mistakes/errors, as well as guide you through how you can successfully apply, please read through the application tips below.
Fill out the eligibility form with your correct details; enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are sent an email about the next step of the application.
To be sure you are eligible, Kindly read the eligibility criteria below.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree.
- Must have completed NYSC (or should have completed it by July 2023)
- Must be below 35 years
- Must be a Nigerian
- Minimum of a second class upper (only exceptional 2:2 degree holders would be considered).
- Read the application instructions carefully before you begin.
- Teach For Nigeria is looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate their leadership potentials during the application. As a result, you will be asked to write 3 essays describing your leadership experience, motivation and your long term goals. We advise you to use the STAR approach (Situation, Task, Action and Result) to answer the application essays.
- This part requires you to reflect on your past experiences and future goals. We advise you to take your time and carefully proofread your essays.
- Describe your personal achievements over the years.
- Share your volunteer and job experiences.
- Upload your original certificates of your credentials: Bachelor’s degree certificate (only statement of results from 2018 would be considered), S.S.C.E (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), NYSC and Birth Certificate.
- Proofread your application to avoid grammatical errors.
- “Do not exaggerate your achievements”: Never lie on your application form. If you do, you are likely to be caught during the selection process.
- Applicants who scale through the registration and application stages would be invited for an online aptitude test.
This is the first step in your application journey, it is important that you carefully fill this form with your accurate information.
To apply, all candidates MUST meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division)
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with your registration.
For more Details Click Here
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 2023