Daystar Power Group 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program
We are delighted to inform the general you about the ongoing Daystar Power Group. Interested applicants are invited to apply Daystar Power Group 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program
Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial & commercial customers in West Africa, from small solar back-up systems to large megawatt size power plants, We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- The 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
- We are seeking a hardworking, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Daystar Power Group continues to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in our core operational roles, with the aim of developing outstanding female solar engineers at an early career stage.
- Education: a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- Completion of NYSC
- Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
- Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- Self-motivated female engineer with a learners mindset.
- Passion for renewable energy.
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.