Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme
- Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
See Also: GTBank 2023 Summer Internship Programme
- The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants should note that:
- A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information:
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate – WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding this Scholarship and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks
Or join our WhatsApp group For More Job, Grants and Scholarships Update
Kindly Share, you might help someone achieve this great opportunity