The National Social Empowerment scheme in Nigeria is a grand attempt to provide microfinance and complementary economic services through social Empowerment systems. The objective of this programme is to provide small loans and grants to small-scale traders, students, youths or artisans, groups that usually cannot access loans or credit through banks and traditional financial institutions.
It was created to provide zero-collateral soft loans to individuals, traders, artisans and farmers, aiming to improve their standards of living by expanding their businesses.
Target And Disbursement
- The NSEIP is targeted at benefitting a minimum of 500,000 Micro, small and medium enterprises on its first run.
- The program was designed to fund the smallest of these MSMEs, who rarely have the means to access credit from banks or other traditional means.
- This procedure reduced inaccessibility to the credit to the barest minimum.
- Government issued ID
- National Identification Number
- Applicant must be withing the age of 18-55
- Applicant must be a resident of Nigeria.
- Applicant must possess a functional commercial bank account in Nigeria.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg