Just Imagine waking up in Singapore, exploring Bangkok, and savoring the food of Malaysia. This extraordinary experience can become a reality with Emirates. Apply now for Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs in 2023 and work in the air, assisting passengers and providing exceptional service. Emirates airline has announced open days for cabin crew recruitment. For recruitment dates, visit the Emirates website.
Benefits of Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs in 2023
Starting Salary & Flying Pay:
- Basic salary: AED 4,430 / month
- Flying Pay: AED 63.75 / hour (based on an average of 80-100 hours/month)
- Average Total Pay: AED 10,170 / month (~USD 2,770, EUR 2,710, or GBP 2,280)
Emirates provides free meal allowances for night stops. The company also offers hotel accommodation and transport to and from the airport.
Live in Dubai: All Emirates Cabin Crew Staff will live in Dubai, enjoying a tax-free salary. Furnished accommodation with utilities, including water and electricity, is provided free of charge.
The company provides transportation to and from work and training college.
Cabin Crew Uniform:
The company provides the cabin crew uniform free of charge, including dry-cleaning at designated outlets in Dubai.
Leaves & Travel:
Enjoy 30 calendar days of leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew, you must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Be a natural team player with a shining personality
- Be at least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Be able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
In addition, you should have:
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Initial Job Contract and Family Accommodation
The initial job contract is for three years according to UAE government rules. You can bring your family, and they can stay in your apartment in accordance with Emirates accommodation regulations.
Benefits of Cabin Crew Jobs
As an Emirates cabin crew member, you will:
- Have the opportunity to travel around the world
- Meet new people from all over the globe
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits
Cabin Crew Job Duties
The job duties of an Emirates cabin crew member include:
- Welcome and assist passengers on board
- Prepare the aircraft for departure
- Provide customer service
- Serve meals and beverages
- Demonstrate safety procedures
- Maintain order and safety
- Administer first aid
- Prepare the aircraft for arrival
After applying online, if you have been selected for an interview, the Emirates team will email you with the interview location, date, and time. Only selected participants will be able to join the Emirates recruitment drive.
How to Apply Online for Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs
To apply online for Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs, visit the Emirates Career website: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabincrew/. Read all the information and start looking for positions.