Oxford Heritage Group: Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Investment Executive
2.) Business Executive
3.) Sales Manager
4.) Marketing Manager
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ijebu North, Ijebu Water Side, Ijebu North East, Shagamu – Ogun State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meeting monthly targets
- Interested candidates should possess any of OND / HND / BSc qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
N100,000 – N600,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title and Location as the Subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Employment Opportunities at Oxford Heritage Group
sharing is caring