Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Our Ideal Candidate
We seek exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu