Applicants are invited to be part of the 2022 TikTok Accelerator Programme for Black Entrepreneurs in the U.S. At TikTok, they believe the Black business community must be seen and heard, and it’s their mission to embrace and empower these voices.
Now in its third year, their specially designed Support Black Businesses program continues to support and uplift the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide. Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow your business both on TikTok and off—driving your company to new heights.
Benefits For 2022 TikTok Accelerator Program
- Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
- Exclusive TikTok swag and more
2022 TikTok Accelerator Program Eligibility
To apply, you must:
- Identify as a Black-owned business;
- Be based in the U.S.;
- Offer a product or service;
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required);
- Commit to attend each of the four weekly webinars from September 12 to October 7.
Eligible Black-owned businesses are invited to apply for the 2022 cohort. Selected participants will be notified in September.
For more information, visit TikTok Accelerator.
Applications Closing Date: August 24, 2022
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/