Link to Apply for CBN N500m Grant for Nigerian Undergraduates and Graduates: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has launched Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Grants for Undergraduates/Graduates – how to apply and register will not be a problem for ongoing 2021-2022 CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants for past and present Nigerian Students who must not be more than 7 years of post NYSC after reading this article. Get started under.
At the end of this article I will provide link to apply and register successfully for 2021/2022 CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants for Undergraduates/Graduates and Application Form requirements.
SEE ALSO: N-power News: Nexit Portal to Reopened for Applicants for Next Stage of the FG/CBN Empowerment – SADIYA
Are you looking for way to apply and register for ongoing 2021/2022 CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants for Undergraduates/Graduates this post is for you. Please read carefully. Get More information here
Understanding what is CBN TIES Grants for Undergraduates/Graduates
The full meaning of TIES is Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) N500 Million undergraduate and Graduates grant is created under the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), in conjunction with Nigerian universities and polytechnics to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
ALSO SEE: Humanitarian Minister flags-off training of 1,850 Youths for Mobile Money Agents in Calabar
Requirements for 2021-2022 CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants
- Valid phone number (linked to your NIN),BVN, TIN and Email Address.
- Evidence of Business registration ( Certified true copies of relevant CAC documents)
- Coperate Bank account Number od business
- Interested applicants must be graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics
- Secondly, interested applicants must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or it is equivalent)
- Interested applicants must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter and interested applicants must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training.
- Interested applicants must not be more than 7 years of post NYSC
How to apply for 2021-2022 CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants
To apply and register successfully online and steps to process application registration form online.
For more information about CBN Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants for Undergraduates/Graduates – check here
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For more information, visit www.cbn.gov.ng.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Link to Apply for CBN N500m Grant for Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates