RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers Ltd (RMBNS) is a member of Rand Merchant Bank the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the FirstRand Group, which is the largest financial services group (by market capitalisation) in Africa. Leveraging the synergies within RMB, we provide diverse investment opportunities (equities and fixed income) in Nigeria and across Africa. Driven by a team who understands the Nigerian and sub-Saharan African equities brokerage market, RMBNS is well positioned to deliver qualitative brokerage services to its domestic and international clients.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Programme
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the RMBNS internship Program for 2022!
- The program aims to attract talented graduates who will go through an internship training programme over the course of 1 year.
- The interns will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the Stockbroking division and gain practical insights into the operational environment of RMBNS.
- The program will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for the interns through which they can apply what they have learnt from the classroom at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, case studies and product development.
Who Should Apply?
- The RMBNS Internship Program is focused on the talent and ability of candidates, we value individualism, we see PEOPLE, we see YOU.
- Are you a First Degree holder (minimum of Second Class Upper Division) with 0-2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC)?
The eligibility criteria are set out below:
- First Degree Holder
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 Years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “INTERN/RMBNS/012022” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link